Friday, March 6, 2015

Painted Petals Thank You

Today I am giving you a close up look at one of the cards featured in this month's Stamps in the Mail. This card is also one that is part of my Stamp-a-Stack tomorrow, and if you like it, you can either participate in the Stamps in the Mail program or place a minimum order and receive all of the cards from my Stamp-a-Stack for FREE!!! Click the links to see more details.

I like the soft combination of Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, and Pistachio Pudding. Instead of adding the stark Whisper White, I softened up that aspect of the card too by using Very Vanilla instead. In fact, I like this color combination so much that I used it on another card for Stamps in the Mail too.


Soft and pretty. Those little tulips are just my favorite. I love tulips, and can't wait for mine to start blooming! For now, these little ones will have to do.

Stamps: Painted Petals
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories & Tools: Polka Dot EF, Big Shot

Don't forget to check out my current class to go offerings! Have a great weekend!

Stamps in the Mail: Painted Petals


Stamp-a-Stack


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment