Thursday, February 5, 2015

Project Life: Love Story - A Few Tips

I broke out my Project Life supplies this week, and continued to work on my wedding album. I'll be married for four years this June, so that's not too bad, right? Yes, I am still on the rehearsal pages. But - I finished those this morning, so now onto the main event! I thought I would share a few tips and tricks for using the Love Story suite of products that I've discovered while working with them so far.

Tip #1: The Love Story products are all neutral colors - black, white, and gray. I've found this is a really nice palette, and it's perfect for adding in accent colors. For my album, I'll be adding some Night of Navy and Marina Mist, because those are the colors that coordinate with my wedding colors.

Tip #2: The accessory pack comes with alphabet sticker sheets in gray and white. I wanted some of my lettering to coordinate with the Night of Navy cardstock that I used, so I colored some of the white letters with my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker. I think it's easier to color the stickers before removing them from the sheet. I did let mine dry a few minutes to avoid getting ink all over the place.


Here is the finished product:


If you're curious, here are the few pages I've worked on this week.



Part of me feels like it's not 'fancy' enough for a wedding album, and the other part of me is just glad that it's getting done! I want to get my memories documented before they start to fade, and Project Life is helping me do that! I have mainly used the Project Life Love Story cards and accessories, but if you have questions about anything else you see on the pages, just ask.

I'll be back soon with January's Paper Pumpkin kit. It was perfect for making little Valentine treats for my nieces and nephews!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment