Monday, February 23, 2015

Four NEW Sale-a-bration Items for March!

Sadly, I haven't finished my alternate Paper Pumpkin projects for you yet, but I do have some exciting news! Stampin' Up! is adding four new Sale-a-bration items in March! For every $50 you spend, you can choose one of them for free. Want to know what's new? There are two new stamp sets, an accessory pack of thick baker's twine and mini buttons in this year's In Colors, and a pack of specialty vellum paper. Everything is super cute!

Would you like a chance to order the new products this week? Demonstrators can order all of the new products before they go live on March 1. Join my team, and you can get these new items sooner than everyone else! Simply visit my business website and click the Join the Fun button.

If you'd like to see a copy of the new Sale-a-bration flyer, email me at rachel.traudt@hotmail.com, and I will add you to my email list.

I will be back tomorrow with the Weekly Deals, and I will work really hard to share those Paper Pumpkin projects with you on Wednesday. Until then...

Happy Stamping!
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment