Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Paper Pumpkin: Filled With Love

January's Paper Pumpkin kit, Filled With Love, was filled with all the supplies to make 24 cute Valentine treat bags. TWENTY FOUR! The kit came with a Real Red ink spot, and this adorable stamp set:


I have really been loving the stamp sets in the Paper Pumpkin kits, and this one was no exception. I'm planning to use it for my husband's Valentine's Day card this year (stay tuned!). So far, I've used half of the kit's contents. We have ten nieces and nephews, so I bought some conversation hearts and filled up the treat bags with a little Valentine's surprise for all of them.

 




I also made two for my own kids, and those I'll fill with chocolate hearts. For now, the rest of the supplies in the kit are waiting to be used. I've seen a lot of cute ideas on Pinterest, and I've saved a lot of them to my Paper Pumpkin board. When I have time (haha!), I'll recreate some of them.

This month's Paper Pumpkin is getting ready to ship out - it's called Layers of Gratitude. If you don't want to miss out on any more of these kits, make sure to sign up here or purchase a prepaid subscription - the 3-month is on sale right now!

Check back tomorrow and Friday for more Valentine's Day inspiration. I've been busy creating for my valentines this week!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment