Monday, December 8, 2014

Simply Snowflake = Simply Beautiful: November 2014 Paper Pumpkin Kit

November's Paper Pumpkin kit was absolutely beautiful. I thought I better share it before it's too late to sign up for this month's kit! It's always a surprise to see what is in the Paper Pumpkin box each month, and this month, the tags and cards, especially, were gorgeous! Take a look:


 




The kit comes with enough supplies to make 8 cards and 12 tags. I made 6 of my cards and saved 2 to use for something else later. That's part of the fun for me - seeing what else I can create with the kit! In a perfect world, I would already have those extra projects done and shared with you, but the reality is that this time of year is extremely busy for me!

On a related note, if my blog posts seem to be slowing down in the next month or so, it's not because I'm not busy crafting. My family is going out of town for a long trip to visit my parents and siblings over Christmas, and I have a lot to do to get ready for that trip. I am also busy making 140 of my own Christmas cards, and designing wedding invitations for my brother and his fiancé. The good news? I just ordered a bunch of new items from Stampin' Up!'s Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs, and I plan to share lots of projects with you in the new year. You are going to LOVE the new catalogs, both of which start on January 6. That's right! Sale-a-bration is almost 3 months long this year!

I kind of got off on a tangent there. Oops! Back to Paper Pumpkin. If you'd like to subscribe and get this month's kit, make sure to do so no later than December 10. For $19.95/month, you will get an exclusive stamp set, at least one ink spot, and the supplies to make an awesome project! The surprise is part of the fun! Click here to sign up, or here to purchase a prepaid subscription. Make sure to enter the code from your prepaid subscription by the 10th also in order to get this month's kit.

I'll be back tomorrow with this week's deals, and make sure to check out the Year-End Closeout Sale that's going on through January 5, while supplies last. There are some retired Christmas card kits that would be perfect for your Christmas cards!

Happy stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment