Thursday, December 4, 2014

A Merry Little Gift Card Holder

Today's project is one that we did at my Stamp Camp last month. It's pretty easy to put together, once you know all of the measurements. I'd suggest watching this video, which is where I got the idea. Here's a picture of my finished product:


And here's the best part! When you open the card, the gift card pops up!



You can really customize this gift card holder for any occasion, but since Christmas is coming, I came up with a Christmas design. The Tree Punch and Trim the Tree DSP Stack paired perfectly for the front of the card. I let stampers choose the paper from the stack that they wanted to use - it all coordinates so well that you could really choose any pattern you like. I think I'll be repeating this project for other occasions in the future.

Stamps: Festival of Trees
Ink: Garden Green
Paper: Sahara Sand, Trim the Tree DSP Stack, Gold Foil Paper
Accessories & Tools: Tree Punch, Envelope Punch Board, Gold Baker's Twine, Stampin' Trimmer (to do the scoring - you could also use the Simply Scored scoring plate)

P.S. I heard that the Tree Punch will sticking around in the Occasions Catalog. Yay!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment