Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy Card

It seems like everyone I know who is having a baby is having a boy. So this week I needed two baby boy cards - one for some friends who had a sweet little boy on Labor Day, and the other for a baby shower I'm invited to this weekend. 

I turned to the All is Calm DSP from the Holiday Catalog. Christmas paper doesn't always have to be used for Christmas cards! I found a design that I thought would work well for a baby card. Take a look:


The color in this paper stack that I pulled out to use is Soft Sky, which I think is a perfect baby boy color. I also snuck in a few Pool Party embellishments, but they coordinated perfectly, don't you think? The button is from a retired Sale-a-bration pack, and the Pool Party Baker's Twine is also a retired gem.

Cute and sweet, just like the babies!

Stamps: Zoo Babies, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Soft Sky
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, All is Calm DSP
Accessories & Tools: Sycamore Street Designer Buttons (retired), Pool Party Baker's Twine (retired)

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment