Thursday, September 18, 2014

Another Swap Card ~ Just Because

I have another card from my team swap to share with you today. I received a new batch of swaps the other day, and I just loved this card! Let me show you:


Here are a few things I love about this card:
  • The greeting. I have always loved this greeting. The font is just so pretty! (I have neglected to add this stamp set to my collection though. I may have to change that!)
  • The new flower punch. This comes with 2 other punches, a little star and a little heart, and they are on the top of my wish list!
  • The In Colors. What a great way to show them off! 
  • The simplicity. This is a very simple card, but so nice! Anyone would love to receive it!
Thank you to my fellow demonstrator who created this card! It's beautiful!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to enter my giveaway. I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment