Monday, September 29, 2014

Project Life: Love Story

Do you have just one scrapbook you are working on, or do you work on several at a time? I have a few that I need to put together, and I like the variety of switching back and forth, depending on what I feel like working on. A few weeks ago, I started putting this page together, and I had to order a few pictures to complete it, so now I can finally share it with you!


The Love Story Project Life Cards & Accessories from Stampin' Up! are great for scrapbooking your love story! This time, I added a few of my own embellishments to make it special. I cropped one of the 3x4 Project Life cards and a picture, also cut to 3x4, on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock. That opened up lots of options, because I wasn't stuck using a 4x6 card or photo. I also added some Rhinestones to the 4x6 card on the top. I think it gave it a little something special. And of course, Project Life cards are great for journaling! As I'm scrapbooking my wedding day and the events surrounding it, I want to write down all of my memories. This is just the beginning... stay tuned for more pages to come!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment