Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The "Perfect" Blue Combo!

At the catalog premiere, the colors Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon, and Pool Party were mentioned as a great combination of blues. I decided to try them out together using another new stamp set, Work of Art. This card is for my husband, who is having a particularly busy and stressful time at work right now. When I get the chance, I'll write a note of encouragement and stick it in his lunch box. :-)



Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Island Indigo, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White

Also, I wanted to let you know about a special that Stampin' Up! has going on now through June 30. You can join for only $50! The regular $99 starter kit is also available, but if you have been wanting to join and couldn't justify spending $99, now is your chance! Being a demonstrator has great benefits - a 20% discount, sneak peeks at new products, pre-orders for new catalogs, and so much more! I'd love to have you join my team! If you are interested, visit my website to sign up, or to contact me for more information.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment