Monday, May 5, 2014

A Beautiful Wedding/Anniversary Card

I don't know about you, but there are a lot of weddings and anniversaries in our family during the next few months. When I received this card in a swap a few months ago, I knew it was perfect for both occasions, and I will be cranking out quite a few of these!


If you are curious about where the cross comes from, it can be cut out of the Lattice Die shape. So pretty! Unfortunately, this die is retiring, so you have to get it quick. The last time I checked, it was still available, but that might have changed. Things are selling out quickly this year!

I'm not sure which member of my team made this card for the swap, so if it was you, thank you! This card probably ranks up there in my top ten favorite cards.

And now I must leave you, because both of my kids are actually napping, AND my box of sneak peek items just arrived from Stampin' Up! How's that for a good Monday?!?

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment