Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Project Life Meets Petite Pairs

I am sad to admit how far behind I am in my scrapbooking. I am hoping that Project Life can help me catch up, but for now, I am enjoying using Stampin' Up!'s Project Life elements to make cards! This card was made using the Project Life Framelits. Very simple, and nice for any occasion when you want to wish someone well. And I love the layering of the Burlap and Chevron Ribbons! I don't remember where I saw that, but they fit together perfectly!


The only thing that bothers me about the card is the paper from the DSP Stack. It uses Whisper White while the rest of the card is Very Vanilla. However, I don't think it's that noticeable (except that I just pointed it out to you). The card just needed something more, and that paper seemed to fit.

Stamps: Petite Pairs
Ink: Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits Dies, Big Shot, Project Life Corner Punch, 1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment