Monday, May 19, 2014

A Two by Two Baby Shower

One of my favorite baby stamps offered by Stampin' Up! is called Two by Two. It is retired now, but still available in MDS. I used the MDS version to create invitations and little advice cards for a baby shower I hosted yesterday. My original plan was to create a large version of the stamp, print it off, and use it as a template on the cake, but I just ran out of time.



I actually did the advice card in Microsoft Word. I couldn't get the stamp image to copy and paste in MDS and I didn't have time to color it again, so my IT guru husband figured out how to get it into Word using something called Snippet. That's why the blue color isn't an exact match.

My experience with MDS is kind of limited because I've only used it a few times, but I really like it for invitations, when you have a lot of information to add along with your images. (Because who wants to write it all out?!) I hope to have more time in the future to explore MDS a little bit more. If you like sites like Shutterfly for making photo books, you might want to try MDS. You can do the same thing, but with exclusive Stampin' Up! colors and images! There is even a free trial of MDS, which is really nice if you are wanting to try it out.

Hope you enjoyed this little (really little!) taste of MDS, and happy Monday!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment