Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life Meets Stampin' Up!

Stampin' Up! announced this morning that they will be partnering with Project Life and introducing a new line of products. I am very excited about this announcement! Although I have not used Project Life before, I love the ideas behind it, and I can't wait to see what the two companies come up with together! A complete line of Project Life products will be available in the 2014-2015 catalog, but a selection of products will be available on May 1. Don't they look awesome?!?




If May 1 is too far away, there is a way to get these products a little bit sooner. Demonstrators will be able to purchase them starting on April 21. That's less than a week away! I'd love to have you join my team and get in on all of Stampin' Up!'s fun promotions like this one! Visit my website here to sign up!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment