Friday, April 18, 2014

Love You to the Moon

It's Friday! And oh my, has it been a long week. After both my kids had the stomach flu, my daughter immediately came down with a nasty head cold - drippy nose, terrible cough, the whole works. We're trying to keep my son healthy because he has surgery scheduled on Monday - nothing major - but you still want to be healthy if you're being put under. My wonderful husband has worked from home a few days this week to help me out. The card I'm showing you today would be perfect to give him as a little thank you or just because note. (I actually gave it to him for Valentine's Day.) If I had any energy left, I'd make him another card, but every bit of energy I had is gone.

 
 
Where did those little hearts come from, you ask? I colored the little heart on the 'Hello... you're on my mind' stamp from the Love You to the Moon set, and then lined it up with my Stamp-a-ma-jig to create my own take on the Fresh Prints paper. Cool, huh?
 
Stamps: Love You to the Moon
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Real Red
Paper: Whisper White, Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Chalk Talk Framelits, Big Shot, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Stampin' Dimensionals
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment