Friday, April 25, 2014

Blessed Easter

A little late, but today I have an Easter card for you to enjoy. It's taken me awhile to get it just right. I don't generally send Easter cards, but one of my good friends does, and she is always so on top of sending cards for the holidays. One day, when my kids are grown, maybe I will be better at it too. Michelle, this one is for you, and thank you for all the cheer you send with your greeting cards.

 
 
As you can see, there are a few 3D elements on this card. I stamped twice, cut out the flowers, and popped them up with a dimensional. I've seen this technique on other cards, and I really like it here! The butterflies also pop off the page, held in place by a few glue dots. I love this stamp, and I've seen many uses for it besides just Easter. Just ink the tulip portion of the stamp, and add another greeting for a completely different card!
 
Stamps: Blessed Easter
Ink: JetBlack Stazon, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Accessories & Tools: Blender Pens, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, Glue Dots

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment