Monday, March 3, 2014

Peaceful Petals Catalog CASE

My stamp camp this weekend ended up being just me and a good friend. So we sat and made cards and chatted while my kids took naps, and it was a really enjoyable afternoon! This week I'll be sharing more of my stamp camp projects. The first is a CASE from the Occasions Catalog. What does CASE stand for, you ask? Copy and share everything! I didn't look up the exact colors used for the card in the catalog, but I did pretty much copy the card. The great thing about crafting these days is that ideas are only a click away! If you never wanted to come up with your own ideas, you probably wouldn't have to. While I think it's fun to create using my own ideas, I find a lot of inspiration in the Stampin' Up! catalogs, as well as online. This card was just too pretty to change, and really quick and easy too!



Stamps: Peaceful Petals
Ink: Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, JetBlack Stazon
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment