Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Chance for Sale-a-bration!

I was a little MIA at the end of last week... sorry! Our family traveled to Kansas to visit relatives, and we are only back home for a few days before we head to Arizona to see friends (and enjoy the nice weather!). So I've been busy packing and cleaning and haven't had time for much else. Why is it that you always feel the need to leave your house clean? Or is that just me? I guess it is nice to come back to a clean house.

Anyways... I am just writing a quick post to remind you that today is the last day to get the exclusive Sale-a-bration items with your $50 order. I am so tempted to place one last order... but I think I've already spent my fair share this time! There are so many great things in the Sale-a-bration catalog this year. The Sweet Sorbet DSP is probably my favorite, followed closely by the Petal Parade stamp set.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx
 
Click here to do some last-minute shopping and get your favorites! As a special bonus, if you place your last-minute Sale-a-bration order with me, I will send you the projects from my May Stamp Camp for free! Or, attend the Stamp Camp for free if you are local. What a great deal!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with the Weekly Deals, and I hope to squeeze in at least one card sample later this week.
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment