Monday, March 17, 2014

Everyday Occasions Thank You

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: kits are awesome! They are affordable, easy, and you end up with some beautiful handmade cards. And now I have a new reason to love them!

I've been reading a lot of stamping blogs lately, and so many other stampers are taking items from the kits and creating their own projects with the exclusive products found in the kits. I was a little skeptical at first, but I wanted to try it using items from the Everyday Occasions kit. And guess what? It is SO easy to create using kits because everything coordinates and is precut! I think you will be seeing more projects from me using items from kits...

Here is the thank you card I created. Everything except for the Island Indigo Baker's Twine came from the Everyday Occasions kit. Enjoy!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment