Thursday, September 5, 2024

Splendid Autumn Pop-Up Class

I was unable to do my weekly Facebook Live card class today, so I thought I would turn the cards into a fun pop-up class! This will kind of be a mix of the card kits I usually offer with my Facebook Lives and a product-based class.
 

When you purchase this class, you'll get supplies to make 6 cards - 2 each of the 3 designs. All of the cardstock will be cut and prepped for you, including die cuts. You will cut your own Designer Series Paper. You will need to supply your own stamps, inks, and adhesives. Your card kit will include a full package of the Splendid Autumn 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper, a roll of the Wild Wheat 3/8" Rustic Striped Ribbon, and a pack of the Faux Glass Dots (these are currently on the low inventory list, so if they go out of stock I will substitute a different embellishment).

This class is $42 plus $10 shipping. You may add on the Autumn Expressions Bundle and/or the inks I used at the catalog cost. If you choose to add on the bundle, I will include a gift of 5 handmade fall cards in your package!
This pop-up class is only available for a week. Fill out the form here to register by September 12. Class kits will ship on or before September 20.

The PDF tutorial will be available for $15 if you would like only the instructions. These will be sent via email when the class ships on September 20.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions about this class.
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment