Sunday, September 1, 2024

Creation Station: Stampin' Blends

 

Hello, and welcome to this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop! This month we are using one of my favorite coloring tools - Stampin' Blends Markers. 
 

I've decided to sneak peek some brand new products for this challenge. I'm using the Splendid Autumn Suite Collection, which will be available to customers starting on Wednesday. 
 

I've used the leaf stamp from the Autumn Expressions Bundle to create a background piece. I stamped it repeatedly in various positions, and then colored the leaves with Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, and Wild Wheat Stampin' Blends Markers. Aren't these colors beautiful for fall?! 
 

To finish off my background piece, I colored the entire cardstock around the leaves with my Light Pool Party Stampin' Blends Marker. Light Pool Party is like the VIP of the entire collection of Stampin' Blends! It is great for adding shadows or a subtle background like this one. It is for sure my most used color!
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card - be sure to add them to your shopping list for Wednesday!
Stamps: Autumn Expressions
Ink: Memento Black, Cherry Cobbler
Stampin' Blends Markers: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wheat, Pool Party
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Faux Glass Dots, Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/4" Satin Ribbon
Tools: Autumn Expressions Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
 

Make sure to hop along and see what beautiful projects the rest of the team has created! Up next is Teri West.
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment