Monday, July 29, 2024

#TGIFC483: Thanks for Everything

This week's challenge at TGIF Challenges is a theme challenge.
 

This one is great timing for me, because I just got back from vacation! We spent a week in Florida, and although our main reason for traveling there was to visit family, we also got in some touristy things. One of my favorite days was a beach day, which is what inspired my card.
 

I saw a quick glimpse of one dolphin on the day we watched a cruise ship go out, but I was hoping the whole time that we would see more. As I chose a sentiment for my card, the "Thanks for Everything" was the perfect length and now I have just the right card to send to my parents as a thank you for all they did to help make this trip happen.
 

I've used the Seaside Wishes Hybrid Embossing Folder for some subtle texture on the sides. The background was created with Pool Party and Lost Lagoon inks on Watercolor Paper with Water Painters. And I've cut the large coral reef die cut from the Friendly Fins Dies in two and put one piece on each side of my card. The dolphins were stamped in two different color combinations - the top one is Smoky Slate for the outline and Smoky Slate stamped off once to fill it in, and the bottom one is Basic Gray for the outline and Smoky Slate to fill it in. 


Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Friendly Fins
Ink: Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Beige, Basic White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Cherry Cobbler & Pearl Adhesive-Backed Berries
Tools: Seaside Wishes Hybrid Embossing Folder, Friendly Fins Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Water Painters
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
If you'd like to save this beachy color combo, here's a graphic you can save. 


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment