Tuesday, July 9, 2024

#TGIFC480: Best Wishes

The challenge at TGIF Challenges this week is a color challenge. I love black and white with a pop of color!
 

I've used the Friends for Life Bundle for my card.
 

I created a watercolor background with Real Red ink. After it dried, I stamped the hearts in Real Red ink. I embossed the sentiment in white on Basic Black cardstock. I used the Iridescent Striped Trim and Iridescent Faceted Gems to embellish my card.
 

Here is a full list of the products I used:
Stamps: Friends for Life
Ink: Real Red, Versamark
Paper: Thick Basic White, Real Red, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Embellishments: Iridescent 1/2" Striped Trim, Iridescent Faceted Gems
Tools: Basics Wow! Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Water Painters, Wildflower Designs Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment