Sunday, July 7, 2024

Creation Station: CASEing the Catalog

 

Hello, and welcome to this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop! This month, we are CASEing the catalog, and I've chosen a project from the Full of Life Suite as my inspiration. Here is the card I've created:
 

And here is the sample from the catalog that gave me my inspiration:
 

I've used the same basic layout as the project from the catalog, but I switched out the pattern of paper in the background and changed the 3D project into a card. 
 

Here is a full list of products I've used on my card:
Stamps: Friends for Life
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Melon Mambo
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Full of Life Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Iridescent Faceted Gems, Iridescent 1/2" Striped Trim
Tools: Friends for Life Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

I love looking through the catalog for inspiration! Make sure to hop along and see what the rest of the team has created with their CASEing the catalog projects. Next up is the wonderful Vicki Boucher!
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment