Friday, November 11, 2022

#GDP368: Gingham Christmas

Time to play along with another Global Design Project challenge! This week the challenge is CASEing the designer, Stesha Bloodhart. I always love her work! Here is the card to CASE:
 


I chose to follow her layout pretty closely, and I used a Kraft note card and Kraft Paper to mimic the Crumb Cake she used on her card. I distressed the edges of the Kraft Paper with my Paper Snips. I think that's the first time I've tried that technique, and I really like it!
 


I paired the Kraft with the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper and the Spruced Up Bundle. This card is simple and sweet!
 

Here is a full list of products used:
Stamps: Spruced Up
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes, Kraft Paper, Basic White, Real Red, Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Brushed Metallic Dots, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Simply Elegant Trim
Tools: Paper Snips, Spruced Up Outlines Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment