Tuesday, July 19, 2022

#tgifc377: Christmas in July

If you've been following me for awhile, you know that I love to craft for Christmas all year. So this week's challenge at TGIF Challenges was a fun one for me!
 

I used a few Sale-a-bration products and a non-traditional Christmas color combination - Starry Sky and Fresh Freesia is such a pretty combo, don't you think?!
 

The Tree Lots Dies were used to cut out the snowy trees, as well as the silver stars. This is a HUGE die set that you can get for free with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-bration. I'm not sure the photos show it well, but I added some Wink of Stella to the trees. They sparkle just like the fresh snow does in winter!
 

The other Sale-a-bration product I used is the silver polka dot paper in the background. This paper is part of the Silver & Gold 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper pack, free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration.
 

Here is a full list of products used on this card:
Stamps: Brightest Glow
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Starry Sky
Paper: Thick Basic White, Basic White, Starry Sky, Watercolor Paper, Silver Foil 12" x 12" Specialty Pack, Silver & Gold 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper
Tools: Tree Lots Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Water Painters, Wink of Stella
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment