Monday, July 11, 2022

#TGIFC376: Splendid Day & A Sketch Challenge

I am back in my craft room today after a long vacation, and it's so fun to create again! I decided to play along with this week's TGIF Challenges sketch challenge:
 

Here is my take:
 

I used the Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes - free with a $50 order during Sale-a-bration (July and August). These coordinate perfectly with the Splendid Day Suite! 
 


Here is a full list of products used:
Stamps: Splendid Thoughts
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia
Paper: Pool Party & Soft Sea Foam Cards & Envelopes, Vellum, Soft Sea Foam, Basic White, Splendid Day Specialty DSP
Embellishments: Open Leaf Trinkets, Solid Faceted Gems
Tools: Splendid Stems Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment