Wednesday, July 6, 2022

#GDP350: Love You a Ton

I always enjoy playing along with the Global Design Project challenge, and this week is a sketch challenge.
 

I am on vacation and have limited supplies (and have to get creative on where to take my photos!), but a sketch challenge is perfect for any products! I used the Hippest Hippos stamp set and Hippo Dies for this one:
 


Here is a full list of supplies I used. Some of these might seem like odd combinations - but it's what I had with me!
Stamps: Hippest Hippos
Ink: Memento Black, Starry Sky
Stampin' Blends: Gray Granite, Petal Pink, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic White, Polished Pink, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Embellishments: Baker's Twine Essentials Pack
Tools: Hippo Dies, All That Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment