Wednesday, March 10, 2021

#GDP282: Wonderful Purple Posy Card

This week the Global Design Project challenge is a sketch challenge!
 

I love sketches - they're an easy way to get inspired, and you can make them work with any products you want to use! Here's what I came up with:
 

I used one of my favorite retiring in colors - Purple Posy. Since there is no Purple Posy ink, I decided to create a very subtle background by stamping a floral image in Versamark ink. Because Purple Posy is such a light color to begin with, it really was subtle! I added a little bit of Wink of Stella on the flowers for a bit of sparkle, and to draw more attention to the background. It's hard to capture in a photo, but it's beautiful in person!
 

I also used the Woven Threads Sequins to embellish my card. I'm sure these sequins will be retiring too, and I will be so sad to see them go. I think they've been my favorite sequins of all time! 
 

Here is a full list of supplies used on this card:
Stamps: Bloom & Grow
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Purple Posy, Basic Black, Basic White, True Love DSP
Embellishments: Woven Threads Sequins, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
Tools: Stitched Be Mine Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, White Embossing Poweder, Heat Tool, Wink of Stella
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment