Monday, March 29, 2021

My Top Ten Retiring List

 Stampin' Up!'s retiring list for the annual catalog came out last week, and there are so many things on it that I will miss! I thought I would round up my top ten and share them with you here.

 

I really don't know how I will live without these! If you search the labels on my blog, you'll see how often I use them. Don't have them yet? Don't wait! I feel sure these will sell out.

 


These are more basics - and they layer with the Stitched Shapes Dies. If you don't have basic shapes in your collection, these are a great buy.
 
 

This stamp set was a one catalog wonder. It has been one of my favorites from the first time I saw it! It pairs well with just about anything! 

 

Who else loves a good wood grain?!

 


These ribbons are SO pretty, AND you can color them with Stampin' Blends Markers. They are also the perfect ribbons for Christmas cards! 

6) 1 1/2", 2" and 2 1/4" Circle Punches
 



If you don't already have these staples in your craft room, now is the time! 

 

I would choose silver over gold any day. So sad about this one!

 

I love the hearts in this die set! I've used that little stitched scalloped heart on many projects, and will definitely miss it. And the stitched and scalloped edge is great too!

 

This stamp set is so much fun - who wouldn't love to receive a card with a smiling banana on it?!

 

This is probably the prettiest card kit I've seen offered by Stampin' Up! Maybe it's because I love purple...
 
So there you have it - my top ten. There are many more items retiring, and some are discounted very heavily! You can check them all out here.
 
Comment and let me know which items you will be saddest to see go.
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment