Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Stitched Leaves Plaid Card

Wow, it's been a month since I last shared a card with you! Let me explain... as you might have gathered from my blog name, I do a lot of my stamping while my kids are napping/having quiet time. My 2-year-old decided a few weeks ago that she was done with naps, but she definitely doesn't have the attention span to sit and watch a movie like her older siblings. So... I am figuring out how to still get my work done and not neglect my mom duties. It's a work in progress.

The card I have to share with you today is one that I started working on a few weeks ago. See the correlation? Haha! I used the Plaid Tidings paper as my starting point, and drew my color combination from there. Take a look:
 
 
Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, and Seaside Spray are not colors I would have put together on my own, but this pattern was one of my favorites in this paper stack, and I ended up loving this combination!
 

The Seaside Spray ribbon threads are from the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon. All I did was pull the threads out of the ribbon for a more delicate look.
 

Here is a full list of supplies I used on this card:
Stamps: Love of Leaves
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Seaside Spray, Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
Embellishments: Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Woven Threads Sequins
Tools: Stitched Leaves Dies, Meadow Moments Embossing Folders, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment