Monday, November 9, 2020

November Christmas Card Club: Sneak Peek

Today I have a sneak peek of this month's Christmas Card Club for you! This month, I used the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.I love poinsettias, don't you?

Every month, you will get the supplies to make 8 cards - 2 each of 4 designs - plus products that you'll use on your cards and the cardstock cut and ready to assemble. You can join or cancel your subscription to this club at anytime - there is no 6 or 12-month commitment, BUT for every 6 consecutive months that you subscribe, you'll earn a $25 product credit. 
 

The club kits do not include stamps, ink, or adhesives. As a perk of belonging to the club, I will offer you the option to add on the stamps and ink that I used that month at catalog cost (I cover the tax and shipping). You are always welcome to use stamps and ink that you already own.
 
If you'd like to subscribe, the deadline to get the kit with the cards pictured above is November15. If you subscribe after that, you'll receive the next month's kit. You can register here. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment