Thursday, February 14, 2019

January 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Bookmark Alternative Project

It's no secret that I love Paper Pumpkin, but it has been a long time since I've shared a Paper Pumpkin project here. I have loved all of the kits recently, but haven't had a lot of time to put them together. That changed this month because I knew this kit was perfect for making valentines with my daughter for her class! Her teacher asked that we limit treats since they would be having plenty of sweets at their class party, so we came up with bookmarks instead.



We added a few colors of cardstock (Crumb Cake, Pool Party, and Melon Mambo), the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, the Polka Dot Basics embossing folder, and Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon to the supplies in the kit. I hope her classmates loved them!



Don't miss out on March's Paper Pumpkin kit! It is birthday-themed, and there will be a bonus free stamp set to celebrate Paper Pumpkin's 6th birthday. Subscribe here or purchase a prepaid subscription.



Happy stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment