Wednesday, February 6, 2019

#tgifc197 Sweet Wishes Card

During today's Facebook Live, I talked a lot about the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit, but I also made a cute card using the Hello Cupcake stamp set. The inspiration for this card came from this week's color challenge over at TGIF Challenges.




And guess what? I just bought the brand new Call Me Cupcake Thinlits, and they make that cut out frosting look so sharp! No more trying to fussy cut that swirl at the top. And the fun little star pick is also from the die set. I already loved this set, but now I think I love it even more! Customers will be able to purchase the dies in March, or you can add them to a starter kit right now!




Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch, Berry Burst
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Berry Burst, Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Call Me Cupcake Thinlits, Big Shot, Gingham Gala Sequins, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Silver Baker's Twine


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment