Monday, December 31, 2018

Baker's Box Treat

I have a few last Holiday Catalog projects to share with you. This one is from a few months ago - oops!




I colored the Baker's Box with Coastal Cabana ink. I first tried to spritz it, but I wasn't getting very good coverage. I ended up using a sponge dauber to finish adding and evening out the color. I think a sponge brayer would probably be the most efficient way to add color to the box. I've since added some to my craft room!


These boxes are food safe, and I added a large slice of cheesecake to mine. This was a birthday treat for Jenna's teacher. The Glittered Organdy Ribbon finished it off with a little sparkle. I love this ribbon!


Stamps: Stitched All Around
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Baker's Boxes, Sponge Daubers, 5/8" Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Stitched Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Rhinestones


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment