Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Facebook Live: Snow is Glistening

Are you ready for some Christmas crafting? No, not yet? Let me tell you a little secret. I craft for Christmas all year! I love to make my own Christmas cards, and we have close to 150 people on our list, so.... I need to start early! On my recent Facebook Live, I shared a card using one of the cute little Galvanized Buttons as a Christmas tree topper.




Curious about the stamps used on this card? They come from the set Snow is Glistening, which is a limited time product available to customers in November. That snowflake Christmas tree is so pretty!


You can see how I put this card together here. Thanks for watching!


Stamps: Snow is Glistening
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede
Paper: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Accessories & Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Galvanized Buttons, Braided Linen Trim, Softly Falling EF, Big Shot


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment