Thursday, November 8, 2018

Christmas Card Club: Timeless Tidings

It's time for the last month of my Christmas Card Club already! Don't worry though - I've got a few more Christmas-themed classes to go planned between now and Christmas.


This month's class features the Timeless Tidings stamp set. With your class kit, you'll receive the stamp set in your choice of wood or clear mount, a roll of Braided Linen Trim, and the supplies and instructions to make 15 cards (5 each of those pictured below), plus envelopes. You supply your own ink and adhesive. I used Mossy Meadow ink to complete these cards.




But wait, there's more! This stamp set goes with the Timeless Tidings Project Kit, and if you'd like to add it onto your class, I will throw in 5 bonus cards (the one pictured below)!


The cost is $61 plus $7 shipping for wood mount, and $52 plus $7 shipping for clear mount. If you'd like to add on the project kit, ink, or adhesives, just let me know and I will adjust the cost for you. Per Stampin' Up! policy, you must email me for a link to purchase this kit. The deadline to purchase is November 23, and I will mail the kits out by November 30. However, if you purchase early, I will do my best to get it out sooner to you!


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment