Monday, October 8, 2018

#TGIFC180: Snowflake Showcase Sneak Peek

Oh my, do I have a treat for you today! I literally got these products on my doorstep this afternoon, and I couldn't wait to use them! TGIF Challenges Color Challenge this week was the perfect inspiration, along with a sample from Stampin' Up! that I CASE'd. Here is the fun color combo:






And here is my card. I copied it from a sample that Stampin' Up! posted, just changing the colors, switching out sequins for rhinestones, and using my thinlits instead of a sewing machine for the stitched line on the bottom.





The stamped images come from the Happiness Surrounds stamp set, and the die-cuts are from the Snowfall Thinlits Dies. These products, along with the Snow is Glistening stamp set, Snowflake Trinkets, and White Velvet Paper, will be available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST in November.



If you want to make sure you get them, you can purchase them as part of your starter kit this month. They are all truly beautiful!


Stamps: Happiness Surrounds
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Whisper White
Accessories & Tools: Snowfall Thinlits, Stitched Labels Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Rhinestones


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love the concentration of all those pretty colors together. Simply lovely. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete