Wednesday, October 10, 2018

No Line Watercoloring with Country Home

Have you seen this technique yet? No line watercoloring is a new technique to me, but I had to try it after seeing some beautiful projects that were made using it. If you're curious about how it works, you can watch my Facebook Live from today. Basically, you stamp an image in a very light color - I used Sahara Sand stamped off once. Then you watercolor using an Aqua Painter and your ink pads. Here's the result:





It's a different look, but very artistic, I think. I'll be sharing a card later this week that I used Stampin' Blends to color, and the two looks are completely different! Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Stamps: Country Home
Ink: Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Whisper White, Blackberry Bliss, Shimmery White, Wood Textures DSP
Accessories & Tools: Aqua Painter, Galvanized Buttons, Braided Linen Trim, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment