Tuesday, March 6, 2018

#TGIFC149: Sparkly Celebrate Card

I am playing along with TGIF Challenges again this week, and this time they have a fun color challenge. I don't think I would normally pair Emerald Envy and Lemon Lime Twist, but then again I have a hard time pairing Lemon Lime Twist with anything!





I broke out my Celebrate You Thinlits for the first time, and I LOVE how they look in the Glimmer Paper! I also pulled in some of the striped Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, which is so fun for spring. There are lots of birthdays in our family this month, so this card will be finding its way in the mail soon.






Stamps: none(!)
Ink: none(!)
Paper: Emerald Envy, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: Glimmer Enamel Dots, Celebrate You Thinlits (SAB), Big Shot, Balloon Bouquet Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Lemon Lime Twist Mini Striped Ribbon, Gold 1/8" Ribbon



Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment