Saturday, March 10, 2018

Stamp 'n' Hop March: Blossoming Basket



Welcome to this month's Stamp 'n' Hop blog hop! This month we are featuring Sale-a-bration products, and I've picked a few of my favorites. If this is your first time joining us, we are a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators from around the world, and I am coming to you from Arizona in the United States. I hope you enjoy my project, and take some time to have a look at all the other talented artists on the hop!

My card today features the Blossoming Basket stamp set and the Celebrate You Thinlits, as well as the Amazing You stamp set. The Blossoming Basket stamp set is part of a bundle that you can get for FREE with a $100 purchase. I wanted to highlight just the flowers out of the basket image, so I heat embossed them in white, watercolored them with an Aquapainter and my ink pads, and fussy cut them. What do you think?




I pulled my color scheme from the colors of the Love Today Planner. I used Calypso Coral, Real Red, Emerald Envy, and Lemon Lime Twist on the flowers and leaves. You can see a full list of supplies below.


Stamps: Blossoming Basket (SAB), Amazing You (SAB)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Real Red, Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Shimmery White Cardstock, Wood Textures DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Aquapainters, Celebrate You Thinlits (SAB), Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, Rhinestones

Make sure to follow along the hop. There is sure to be lots of inspiration!


https://stampedgreetings.com/stamp-n-hop-blossoming-spring-basket/


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

24 comments:

  1. Those flowers are beautiful. Your card is amazing. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Rachel, great colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the colors you chose and your coloring technique. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color inspiration from the planner! Absolutely beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous card, you are so patient fussy cutting those flowers, so worth it tho looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your choice of colours and background papers. Beautiful card. TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is simply amazing! I love the use of the flowers from the Blossoming Basket set - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're card is beautiful! I love the colors and the layers!! ~Britney Vanderlaan

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I don't have the words to describe how much I love this card... it's absolutely breathtaking! I love it!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Rachel! Love your colour combo and the white heat embossed and coloured flowers.

    ReplyDelete