Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Life is Beautiful

Today I am highlighting one of the cards from this month's class to go featuring the stamp set Colorful Seasons. Did you know that I offer at least one class to go every month? Watch for a new class on the 8th of every month, and have your class shipped to you by the last day of the month. Here's a spoiler: next month's class to go will feature the stamp set Happy Birthday, Gorgeous!


It's nowhere close to fall, but I love the delicate leaf in the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, and I had to use it on a card!




Two Designer Series Papers are featured on this card as well - you can probably tell that one is the Wood Textures DSP Stack, but do you know where the other one comes from? If you guessed the Delightful Daisy DSP, you are right!


I love how this card turned out, and I know that little leaf will be making more appearances in my cards once fall gets here!


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Delightful Daisy DSP, Wood Textures DSP Stack
Accessories & Tools: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen Thread, Glitter Enamel Dots


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment