Wednesday, June 3, 2015

My Favorite Things & A Bit of News

You may have noticed that this blog has been a bit quieter in the past month or so. There has been good reason for that. In April we found out that we are expecting our third child, and while I have not gotten sick, I have not felt well. Some of that, I'm sure, has to do with the 3-year-old and almost 2-year-old that I'm chasing after every day. Add in exhaustion, dizziness, and nausea, and some days I just didn't get much done, let alone stamping or blogging. Thankfully, the end of the first trimester is approaching, and I am starting to feel better (at least for the time being). So, please bear with me. I am hoping to get back to regular blogging, especially with all of the fun new things in this catalog that I have to show you!

Do you have a list of favorite things from the new catalog yet? I'm going to share some of mine today. If only I had the money to get all of them right now...

Let's start with my top ten stamp sets:

1) All God's Grace


I love the James 1:17 verse, and I can't wait to use it on birth announcements in December!

2) Watercolor Wishes


The greetings in this one are gorgeous, and I am looking forward to ordering this card kit (the ONLY way you can get the stamp set!) when it is available next month.

3) Over the Rainbow


I love the watercolor images, and the greetings that go with them.

4) One Big Meaning


This one reminds me a lot of Lots of Thanks, which retired from last year's catalog. I probably don't need more thank you stamps, but these are so pretty!

5) Barnyard Babies


How cute are these?!?

6) Made with Love


I can't help but love all the baby stamps. This one is just adorable, and I like it even more than Something for Baby, which coordinates with the same framelits.

7) All Boxed Up


This one goes with the All Boxed Up Kit, which will be on my next order, but some of the greetings are great for cards too.

8) Layered Letters Alphabet


Love the font, and the larger size!

9) Endless Thanks


I love Endless Wishes and Endless Birthday Wishes, so I was excited to see a third stamp set with the same style.

10) Project Life Hello Baby



One more baby stamp set... this one will be perfect for all three of my kids' first year scrapbooks (none of which are even started yet, oops!).

And here are my top ten accessories and tools:

1) Color Me Irresistible Specialty Designer Series Paper


If you liked the embossed paper during Sale-a-bration, you are going to love this! Same idea, but some of the sheets are already colored.

2) Cherry on Top Designer Series Paper Stack


I love that the paper stacks now come in 6 X 6, and this one has so many fun designs, great especially for birthdays!

3) Gift Bag Punch Board


I am so excited to try this out! I know it's not new in the crafting world, but for someone who sticks mainly to Stampin' Up! products, it is new to me!

4) Tin of Cards Project Kit


This is on my wish list, and I think it will make a fun class later this year.

5) Tear & Tape Adhesive


This replaces Sticky Strip, and I think it will work great for all the gift bags I plan to put together with my Gift Bag Punch Board!

6) Expressions Natural Elements

 
Love this wood look, and you get 15 pieces for $5.00!

7) Medium Star Punch


I am a sucker for stars. Love the new size!

8) Tags & Labels Framelits


These will be great for so many things, and will make really cute tags!

9) Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder


So cool that it is a larger size, and it will make a great background!

10) Blushing Bride Sequin Trim


I love the extra sparkle of sequins, and the Blushing Bride looks so pretty! Great for little girl cards, I think.

What are your favorite things from the new catalog? I'd love to know! I'll be sharing even more new products in my online catalog launch party, going on from June 7-13. Or, attend the live version on June 13 if you are local to Firestone, CO.

I'm not sure I will have a Stamping 101 post for you tomorrow. Naptime around here didn't last very long today, and we are getting ready for a garage sale this weekend.

Don't forget about the classes/promotions being offered right now. I'll be back on Friday to share the promotion for joining Stampin' Up! during the month of June. It's a good one!

Build a Birthday Class To Go



 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment