Monday, June 1, 2015

Build a Birthday Class To Go

It's June, and I am excited to bring you a new to-go class today! I am hoping to offer a to-go class on the first of every month. Generally, this will also be a class that I offer in person. However, this month I am doing a catalog launch party (more on that later this week), and so I decided to offer an additional class with more cards as a to-go option.

Ready for the details? Here's what you'll receive:
  • Build a Birthday stamp set (photopolymer)
  • Cherry On Top Designer Series Paper Stack
  • Cherry On Top Washi Tape (set of 5 rolls)
  • Instructions and supplies to make the 5 cards pictured below, using your new stamp set


I will use your Cherry On Top paper to cut the supplies for your cards, but you will have LOTS (most of it) left over. You provide your own inks and adhesive.

The cost for this to-go class is $45, which includes shipping. You can click the link below to pay via PayPal, or contact me for other payment options. Orders for this to-go class must be placed by June 15. I will ship your to-go class kit to you no later than June 25.
 
Who else is excited for the new catalog to go live tomorrow?! I know I am! I have my first order ready to go, and I can't wait to have new things in my hands!
 
I'll be back tomorrow with the weekly deals, and don't forget about the Paper Pumpkin promotion going on now through June 10!
 
 
 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment