Monday, April 20, 2015

Hexagon Thank You

When I was designing cards for my Stamp Camp this past weekend, I went looking for inspiration on Pinterest. I found what I was looking for in this card. It was the inspiration for my thank you card using the Painted Blooms DSP.


I really love all of Stampin' Up!'s coordinating products. The Painted Blooms Cotton Twine was the perfect touch to finish off this card. And the best part? I whipped up a bunch of these in no time to use for my spring thank yous.

Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Ink: Soft Sky
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP
Accessories & Tools: Hexagon Punch, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine

One final note: tomorrow is the big day! Stampin' Up! will be releasing the list of items retiring from this year's Annual Catalog. There will most likely be some items on sale, but everything will be only while supplies last. I will try to post early tomorrow, but you are more than welcome to visit www.stampinup.com any time after midnight (Mountain time) to view the list for yourself. One thing that is almost guaranteed to be on the list is any product featuring our 2013-2015 In Colors. These items generally go very fast, so don't wait!

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment