Friday, April 17, 2015

Crazy About You Father's Day Card

Today I am highlighting another card from this month's Stamp Camp. This one also uses the Crazy About You stamp set, and is perfect for Father's Day (or a masculine birthday card if you change up the greeting).


I chose to use the Maritime Designer Series Paper for this card, because there are several prints that are perfect for masculine cards. I also did a little paper piercing. Ever since I received the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack as a free gift in my December Paper Pumpkin kit, I've been wanting to try it out! Those little candy dots fit perfectly with this framelit from the Apothecary Accents set. The picture shows Basic Gray candy dots, because that's what I had at the time, but I've ordered some of the Regals Candy Dots for the class, so I can use Night of Navy to match.

Stamps: Crazy About You
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Maritime DSP
Accessories & Tools: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Neutrals Candy Dots

If you'd like this card, as well as five others, I'm offering my Stamp Camp to Go, but only through tomorrow, Saturday, April 18. See the details here.


Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment