Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ghiradelli Chocolate Holders

Today's project is a fun one. I always like to include a little thank you note with my customer's orders, and last month I had a few special thank yous to send. I found a tutorial for this cute treat holder, and Easter Ghiradelli chocolates were reduced at the grocery store, so it was the perfect combination!



One suggestion I would make: I don't have the Simply Scored tool, so I just used my Stampin' Trimmer, but it would be way easier with the scoring plate.

Stamps: Painted Petals
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Painted Blooms DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories & Tools: Circles Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Extra Large Oval Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment