Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Simple Watercolor Thank Yous

I've been wanting to try this easy idea for a long time, and since I had my Aquapainters out for Christmas cards already, I decided that today was the day.
Simply use the Aquapainter to paint a layer of color on Watercolor Paper, let dry, and stamp thank you in the same color.



In the end, I think I would have liked another color better. The watercolor layer of Blackberry Bliss turned out too 'pink' for my liking, but it wasn't horrible enough to throw out. Next time I think I'll try Coastal Cabana. That's the color pictured using this technique in the catalog, and it's another one of my favorites. Live and learn.

Stamps: Watercolor Thank You
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Watercolor Paper
Accessories & Tools: Aquapainters, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment