Monday, October 14, 2024

Decorative Trees Card Class

It's Monday, and I can't believe I forgot to post last week's card class here for you! If you didn't know, I do an online card class every week live on my Facebook business page at 12:00 PM Arizona time on Thursdays. It is free for anyone to watch, and if you can't make it live, you can watch the replay either on Facebook or on YouTube.

Last week's class featured the Decorative Trees Bundle, and we made 3 beautiful cards! I shared my technique for creating watercolor backgrounds, and I hope you'll agree that it's easier than it looks. Watercoloring is one of my favorite ways to add that something special to a card!
 

This card class can be found on Facebook here.

Or on YouTube here:
 


Want this week's card kit? Shop now through Tuesday, October 15 (tomorrow). Spend more than $40 before tax & shipping to get the card kit. Spend more than $50 and I'll double the cards! Please use this shopping link.

Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment