Sunday, October 6, 2024

Creation Station: Into the Night

 

Welcome to this month's Creation Station Design Team blog hop! This month, our theme is "Into the Night."
 

This theme made me think about Halloween, and I was excited to pull out some of our brand new scrapbooking products and create a Halloween layout!
 


A few weeks ago, I put together the Halloween Memories Scrapbooking Workshop Kit, and I needed to do an additional two-page layout to finish my photos from this particular Halloween. 
 

It has been a LONG time since I scrapbooked, so I needed some inspiration. I decided to use one of the layouts in the Autumn to Remember Scrapbooking Workshop Kit and rework it with the Halloween papers. 
 


My layout is pretty simple, without a lot of extra pieces and embellishments, but I think this paper is so fun for Halloween, and scrapbooking is really all about the photos! 

Here is a list of products that I used on my layout:
Stamps: Halloween Memories, More than Autumn
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
Stampin' Blends Markers: Light Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Halloween Memories Two-Tone Cardstock, Halloween Spells DSP, Basic Black, Basic White
Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Nested Essentials Dies, More than Autumn Dies, Mini Alphabet Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
Adhesives: Stampin' Seal+, Mini Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Make sure to check out what the rest of the team has created this month! Next up is Kathy Kartak.
 

 
Happy Stamping!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment